- Susan Pallister is the Vice Principal at King Edward VI High School for Girls and joined the school in 2005. She has over 20 years of experience of leadership and management roles in single sex, co-educational, day and boarding schools in both the independent and maintained sectors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- History in the News
- Winter Weather
- Historical Drama
- My Best Teacher
- Learning in the 21st Century
- The Olympics 2012
- What does the future look like?
- The Examination Season (and tips on how to do well)
- How Good is your Memory?
- Looking into the Future
- A History of Christmas
- Keeping up to Date:September-December 2011
- Written on the Heart by David Edgar
- Never Forget: Remembering Past Sacrifices
- 9,895 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2011
The forthcoming centenary of the outbreak of the First World War has led to the creation of a new and very commendable project to preserve the many war memorials to those who have sacrificed their lives for their country. There … Continue reading
Although my History degree entailed the study of both Medieval and Modern History I was always determined to study a pretty varied range of courses. I particularly enjoyed working with Richard Cust researching: ‘Parliaments and Politics in the 17th Century’, … Continue reading
As a child I remember trying to imagine how different my life would have been had my family moved across the world and started a new life in a country such as the United States or Canada or Australia. And certainly … Continue reading
One of the people I most enjoy following on Twitter is Russel Tarr not only are his tweets excellent for providing links to useful and innovative web applications but they often have a historical theme. I particularly enjoyed his website link to ‘Paleo-Future-The … Continue reading